July 06, 2011

Are there additional requirements (beyond completing my program) for getting my school psychology license in Oregon?

An application to the Oregon TSPC is required in order to obtain a school psychology license.

Once you have completed your school psychology program, including all courses, the internship, and the required tests, you will need to apply to the Oregon Teacher Standards and Practices Commission in order to obtain your school psychology license. Detailed instructions on applying are available on the K-12 Career and Licensing Services’ “Licensing for School Psychologists” website.