2020 International Photo Contest
Date: November 30
The International Photo Contest is open to students that went on Fall 2019, Spring 2020, and Full Year 2019-2020 Lewis & Clark overseas programs.
To enter, submit your photo contest entries to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 30, 2020 by 4:00 PM. Use high resolution photos to allow for large prints and website features. You can submit up to one photo per category, and there are three categories: The Natural World, Essence of Host City, and Putting the Study in Study Abroad.
Here are a few more submission details:
- Please title your image as follows: Location_Title_Full Name
- In the body of your email please include:
- Your full name
- LC ID#
- LC Program location, semester, and year
- Title and brief description of your picture, including the category in which you would like your photo entered.
- Signed Photo Permission Form
Voting will take place from December 1-4, which any LC community member can take part in, and the winner will be announced on Instagram on December 9. The winning photo from each category will be featured on our website, social media accounts, Watzek Library, and Polyglot. Winners will also win a $50 Amazon gift card.