ENVX Symposium: Conservation Conversations
Date: October 19 - October 22
23rd Annual ENVX Symposium: Conservation Conversations
October 19 - 22, 2020
Virtual via Zoom
No cost to attend
Our 23rd annual ENVX Symposium, is an opportunity for you to interact with diverse others on contemporary biodiversity conservation.
Schedule of events:
Monday, October 19
- 5:00-6:00 pm - Symposium Preview
Tuesday, October 20
- 2:00-3:30 pm - Conservation Around the World, session 1: Australia, Ecuador, and New Zealand
- 4:00-5:30 pm - Conservation and Cities
- 6:00-7:30 pm - Conservation and the Anthropocene
Wednesday, October 21
- 4:00-6:00 pm - Conservation Conversations, session 1
- 6:00-7:30 pm - Conservation and Coronavirus
- 8:00-9:30 pm - Conservation Around the World, session 2: East Africa and Thailand
Thursday, October 22
- 10:00 am-12:00 pm - Conservation Conversations, session 2
- 3:00-4:30 pm - Conservation and Race
- 5:00-6:30 pm - Closing Session
Note: Event times listed as PDT
For more information and registration, please visit this page.
Some events have limited capacity, and others encourage preparation, thus
pre-registration is strongly recommended.
All events will be held online via Zoom to extend our reach of participants and promote safe interaction. All events are free and open to the public, with the exception of the L&C student lunch.
For questions, please email email@example.com.