Dominion Energy’s Careers in Energy Diversity Student Conference
Date: 7:00am PDT October 8 Location: Virtual
What is the Diversity Student Conference?
About the conference:
• Scheduled virtually for October 7-9, 2020
• Opportunity to learn what a career in energy would look like and to learn more about Dominion Energy, a fortune 200 company
• Be guaranteed an interview for a 2021 full-time paid summer internship
• Hired interns may be eligible to apply for a $5,000 scholarship
• Hear from executive leaders on the future of the energy market
Who Can Apply?
In order to be considered, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements;
• Women and minorities
• Current college freshmen, sophomores, and juniors
• Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
• Preferred majors: business, engineering, information technology, liberal arts, math, science, technology, and trades. All majors will be considered
What You Need To Apply
Each applicant’s submission must include:
• Contact information
• Permanent address
• Cumulative GPA
• Anticipated graduation date
• Two or three extracurricular activities
Respond to the following question with a 200-word essay:
• Tell us about a time when diversity improved the effectiveness of a team that you were on.
Applications are being reviewed regularly and limited seats are available.
Deadline to apply is August 31, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. EST Selected candidates will be notified no later than mid-September 2020.
Pios! Employers want to stay connected to you!
Please view and RSVP to all virtual events in Handshake at https://lclark.joinhandshake.com/events/
If you are an incoming first-year class of 2024, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for access.
Event ContactAmanda Wheaton