McKinsey & Company - Diversity & Inclusion Webinar Series
Date: June 29 Location: Virtual
The McKinsey Black Network and Hispanic & Latino Network are hosting a series of webinars to provide virtual opportunities to learn more about who we are as a firm and what we do. You will have the opportunity to get to know consultants and recruiters in each of our regions and our practices.
Follow the link below to register for a session!
- Mid-Atlantic Offices - Monday, May 4
- West Coast Offices Webinar - Wednesday, May 13
- Marketing & Sales Practice - Wednesday, May 20
- Mentorship - Monday, June 1
- Digital Practice - Monday, June 8
- North-Eastern Offices - Monday, June 15
- GLAM (Gay & Lesbian Alliances at McKinsey) - Monday, June 22
- How you fit at McKinsey: Non-traditional backgrounds - Wednesday, June 24
- Southern Offices - Wednesday, July 15
- First Year at the Firm & Journey Beyond - Monday, July 20
- Women at McKinsey - Wednesday, August 19
- Open Q&A: How to get the job & prepare for interviews - Wednesday, August 26
Register for our upcoming webinar series here.
Pios! Employers want to stay connected to you!
Please view and RSVP to all virtual events in Handshake at https://lclark.joinhandshake.com/events/
Event ContactAmanda Wheaton
Employer Relations Coordinator