Fir Acres Society
Rooted and Growing
The Fir Acres Society was established to thank and recognize the devoted Lewis & Clark donors who invest in our undergraduate students and faculty through consistent annual giving. These individuals understand that their foundational support helps Lewis & Clark students thrive and succeed in a rapidly changing world.
How Do I Become a Member?
It’s easy! Just make a gift ($5 minimum) or multi-year pledge to any undergraduate fund at Lewis & Clark for three or more consecutive fiscal years and you’re in! Every gift, no matter the size, matters for our students. Lewis & Clark’s fiscal year runs from June 1 through May 31.
- 20 percent discount on in-store and online purchases at the Lewis & Clark Bookstore
- Listing on the Fir Acres Society honor roll
- Invitation to select campus events
- Downloadable Lewis & Clark photos to use as wallpaper on your phone, tablet, or computer
- The satisfaction of knowing that your steadfast giving anchors the programs and opportunities that give our students the skills and confidence to boldly create their future.
Show Your Pio Pride
Download any of the photos below to use as wallpaper on your desktop, tablet, or mobile; as Facebook or Twitter cover photos; or anywhere your multimedia fancy takes you.
Put down your roots today! MAKE A GIFT