Day of Giving
We did it!
With the strong support of the Pioneer community, we surpassed our goal of 2,000 gifts in 24 hours.
LC alumni, parents, faculty, staff, students, and friends all pulled together and made a combined 2,099 gifts totaling $279,103 and unlocked the $115,000 match. We are also thrilled to announce that the Shannon O’Leary Fund is now endowed.
Successful On-Campus Challenges
- Executive Council matched $7,550 in gifts from CAS, GSEC, and Law staff.
- Interim President David Ellis and Jeanne Ellis pledged $1,000 to the Shannon O’Leary Fund when 200 faculty and/or staff from the CAS give. Success!
- Scott Fletcher, Dean of the Graduate School, pledged to match gifts from graduate faculty up to $1,000, and from graduate staff up to an additional $1,000. Success!
- Anna Gonzalez, Dean of Students, pledged $500 when 51 student life staff gave. Success!
- Jennifer Johnson, Dean of the Law School, pledged $1,000 to the Law School’s Annual Fund after 50 gifts were made to the law school. Success!
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors
Members of the Board of Trustees
Anonymous Law Donor
David Ellis, Interim President
Jane Atkinson, Vice President and Provost
Alan Finn, Vice President for Business and Finance/Treasurer
Scott Fletcher, Dean of the Graduate School
Anna Gonzalez, Dean of Students
Jennifer Johnson, Dean of the Law School
Catherine Kodat, Dean of College of Arts and Sciences
Josh Walter, Vice President for Institutional Advancement