Festival of Scholars and Artists
The Festival of Scholars and Artists is a beloved annual Lewis & Clark tradition, where our community dedicates a full day to celebrate our students and their exceptional work: their research, their creative accomplishments, and their achievements both on and off-campus. Normally the campus buzzes with activity as the entire community gathers to listen to students present their research projects on panels, attend poster sessions, view live music and theater performances, and much more.
This year, the festival will include a SAAB sponsored, day long event , which will include a raffle, music, and craft projects!
The Festival of Scholars and Artists was created through a grant from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation. Classes will be canceled on that day so that the entire community can participate. Activities include performances of original compositions, an exhibition of original art, plays, and research presentations in a variety of fields.
The Festival of Scholars Coordinating Committee:
- Isabelle DeMarte, World Languages and Literatures
- Kyle Lascurettes, International Affairs
- Magalí Rabasa, Hispanic Studies
- Julia Salomne, SAAB Representative
- Norma Velazquez, Biology Department
- Margaret Salstrom, Administrative Assistant
- Keilani Vega, Student Assistant