After Lewis & Clark
- Elise Pfrommer ’21 is a garden educator at Rogue Valley Farm to School in Ashland, Oregon.
- Samantha Hernández ’21 is a climate justice organizer at Oregon Physicians for Social Responsibility in Portland.
- Lucas Martinez ’20 is pursuing a master’s degree in creative writing at the University of Virginia.
- Pilar Karlin ’20 is a housing justice helpline paralegal at the Legal Aid Society in New York City.
- Paloma Vizcaíno ’16 is working as a bilingual paralegal in Houston, Texas.
- Carlos Sanchez ’17 is pursuing a master’s degree in education at the Lewis & Clark Graduate School of Education and Counseling.
- Camerina Galvan ’09 is a development associate at Oregon Humanities in Portland, Oregon.
Calling all Latin American and Latino studies alumni! What have you been up to since graduation? Start an interesting job? Discover a hidden talent? Used your liberal arts experience and degree to better the world? Adopt a cat? We’d love to know!