The online French proficiency test for incoming first year and transfer students will be open from May 12, 2022 until August 23, 2022. Returning students are required to take the exam during the academic year in a proctored environment. First year and transfer students are strongly encouraged to take the placement exam before July 15 in preparation for course registration on August 1 and August 3, 2022. Taking the exam before July 15 will assist you and your College Advisor with your course selections.
Accessing the French Placement Exam
- You will need to access the exam using your lclark.edu email account. Your username is the first part of your LC email address up to the @. If you do not have an LC email yet, create it by going to Account Management and selecting Create LC Account.
- If you don’t know your password, you can reset it by going to Account Management and selecting Reset Password.
- Questions about your LC account? Call the IT Service Desk at 503-768-7225 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chrome is the preferred Internet Browser to access the exam, but any browser should work.
- The test is in our course management system, Moodle. You will log in to Moodle using your Lewis & Clark username and password.
- After you log in to Moodle, you will be asked if you wish to enroll in this course. Click “Yes.”
- Read the additional information and click on the Attempt Quiz Now button at the bottom. The same page of instructions will show up again because it is important that you read all the instructions before taking the test!
Click here to take the French Placement Exam for new students only (no returning students please)
Questions or issues? Please contact Blair Orfall at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org