The online French proficiency test for incoming students will be open from June 16th, 2021 until August 24th, 2021.
You are encouraged to take the exam by July 15, which will help you and your advisor plan your fall semester courses prior to registration on July 28 and July 30, 2021.
Some important information:
- You will need to access the exam using your lclark.edu email account. Your username is the first part of your LC email address up to the @. If you don’t have an LC email yet, create it by going to Account Management and selecting Create LC Account.
- If you don’t know your password, you can reset it by going to Account Management and following instructions
- Questions about your LC account? Call the IT Service Desk at 503-768-7225 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chrome is the preferred Internet Browser to access the exam, but any browser should work.
- The placement exam should take you approximately 15-20 minutes to complete, but the time required will vary from person to person, so please do not worry if your exam time is shorter or longer than 15-20 minutes.
- At the end of the exam, you will be given your placement level. This is the level you should register for during registration later in the summer.
If you have any questions about the exam that are not addressed in the FAQ above, please contact Professor Molly Robinson at email@example.com.