Declare a Psychology Major

If you are interested in majoring in Psychology, you will need to complete a major declaration form which can be found on the registrar’s website:

Find a Psychology Advisor

To find an advisor in Psychology, please email Rian Brennan:, our administrative professional, and she will assign you an initial advisor in Psychology. You can change your advisor later if you would like. The change of advisor form can be found here:

For Transfer Students

Contact the Chair of the Psychology Department and they will work with you to transfer your previous Psychology courses. However, be aware that not all Psychology courses taken at other institutions will count toward our major. Please forward your transcript(s) and the transfer equivalency form that you will receive from the Lewis and Clark registrar directly to the Psychology chair. Finally, work with the Department Chair to fill out a course substitution form for every Psychology (or Statistics) course that you would like to transfer to your Lewis and Clark Psychology major. The course substitution form can be found here: