Math Placement for Continuing Students
Continuing students, please follow the instructions below to set up an account or renew access.
Instructions for taking the Assessment
- Set up or renew your account with ALEKS.
- Enter the Course Code LJLHH-VDMGL when prompted. This code gives you one year of access and includes FIVE exam attempts as well as 6 months in an adaptive online learning module.
Take a placement test and/or review for the next one.
- If you are setting up or renewing an account, use your first exam as a practice test! While you may use your first score to place into classes, many students see significant improvements on further retakes.
- If you have already taken an ALEKS test, use the learning module to review and prepare. If you have already taken precalculus (in high school) you should choose the Prep for Calculus module, otherwise you should choose the Prep for Precalculus Module. Both modules include all of the content from the Prep for College Algebra module.
- Your score is not automatically recorded. Once you finish the exam, email Colin Ehr at email@example.com to request that your score gets recorded.
Calculators? Time Limits? What’s on the exam?
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions.
For any question or issues, please email Colin Ehr at firstname.lastname@example.org.