- Academic English Studies (ESL)
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- East Asian Studies
- Environmental Studies
- Ethnic Studies
- Exploration and Discovery
- Foreign Languages
- French Studies
- Gender Studies
- German Studies
- Health Professions
- Hispanic Studies
- International Affairs
- Latin American Studies
- Mathematics/Computer Science
- Political Economy
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Rhetoric and Media Studies (formerly Communication)
- Sociology and Anthropology
Quantitative Reasoning Exam
As of the 2013-14 academic year, the Quantitative Reasoning Exam will be administered online through ALEKS PPL, ALEKS Placement, Preparation, and Learning system.
There is a $25 fee for taking the placement exam, paid to ALEKS when you set up your account. This includes five chances to take the placement exam, and six weeks of access to an adaptive online learning module.
*** IMPORTANT DATES ***
Time: 6 - 9 PM
Location: Miller 211 (ILC Lab)
Time: 6 - 9 PM
By inviation only
To take the exam
- Sign up to take the exam by clicking on the link in the blue box above.
- If you haven’t done so already, set up your ALEKS account by clicking on this link.
- Enter the Course Code 9PJ6G-NJJEX when prompted. You will be prompted to enter credit card information to pay the $25 fee for the exam. This fee includes FIVE exam attempts as well as 6 weeks in an adaptive online learning module.
Your first attempt of the exam is not password protected. You may take the exam once as a “practice test” but it will count as one of the five attempts and WILL NOT COUNT as your placement score.
Only proctored test results will be sent to the registrar.
Your practice test result will not count as your placement test score.
For any question or issues, please email us at QRadvice@lclark.edu