- Academic English Studies (ESL)
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- East Asian Studies
- Environmental Studies
- Ethnic Studies
- Exploration and Discovery
- Foreign Languages
- French Studies
- Gender Studies
- German Studies
- Health Professions
- Hispanic Studies
- International Affairs
- Latin American Studies
- Mathematics/Computer Science
- Political Economy
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Rhetoric and Media Studies (formerly Communication)
- Sociology and Anthropology
LC’s Foreign Language Journal
Do you write in a foreign language? Have you traveled the world? Then Polyglot wants you to submit your creative work!
What is Polyglot? Polyglot is Lewis & Clark’s Foreign Language Journal published annually every spring. The journal incorporates an array of material into its pages, including photogra-
phy and artwork from abroad as well as written pieces in one’s non-native tongue. Polyglot provides the opportunity for students to express themselves in languages other than English and to share glimpses of their travels with the Lewis & Clark and greater Portland communities.
What should I submit?
* Written work in your chosen foreign language:
- Include an English translation (in the same format)
- Make sure your piece and translation are both edited and original
* Photographs and artwork:
- Limit photo submissions to FIVE photos (include caption and location with each)
When do I need to submit by?
DEADLINE: DECEMBER 10th, 2014
Email your work – including your name and your year - to firstname.lastname@example.org or put hard copies in MSC 1370