Departments & Programs
- Academic English Studies (ESL)
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- East Asian Studies
- Environmental Studies
- Ethnic Studies
- Exploration and Discovery
- Foreign Languages
- French Studies
- Gender Studies
- German Studies
- Health Professions
- Hispanic Studies
- International Affairs
- Latin American Studies
- Mathematics/Computer Science
- Political Economy
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Rhetoric and Media Studies (formerly Communication)
- Sociology and Anthropology
The online French placement exam for incoming freshmen will be available online during summer -2016 from May 16th, 2016 until August 21st, 2016.
The test takes up to 1 hour, so please plan accordingly.
Accessing the Exam
- The exam is available online during the summer and advising periods.
- You MUST use Firefox Internet Browser to access the exam. If you do not have Firefox on your computer, download it for free here.
- You must disable pop-up blockers. See help sheets below.
- The test is in our course management system, Moodle. You will log in to Moodle using your Lewis & Clark username and password.
- Your username is the first part of your LC email address up to the @. If you don’t have an LC email yet, create it by going to Account Management and selecting Create LC Account.
- If you don’t know your password, you can reset it by going to Account Management and selecting Reset Password.
- Questions about your LC account? Call the IT Service Desk at 503-768-7225 or e-mail email@example.com
- After you log in to Moodle, you will be asked if you wish to enroll in this course. Click “Yes.”
- Read the additional information and click on the Attempt Quiz Now button at the bottom. The same page of instructions will show up again because it is important that you read all the instructions before taking the test!
If you have any questions about the exam that are not addressed in the FAQ above, please contact Professor Isabelle DeMarte at firstname.lastname@example.org.