- Academic English Studies (ESL)
- Asian Studies
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- Environmental Studies
- Ethnic Studies
- Exploration and Discovery
- French Studies
- Gender Studies
- German Studies
- Health Professions
- Hispanic Studies
- International Affairs
- Latin American Studies
- Mathematics/Computer Science
- Political Economy
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Rhetoric and Media Studies (formerly Communication)
- Sociology and Anthropology
- World Languages
Intern: ____________________ Supervisor: ___________________
Date: _______________________ Circle One: Econ 244 or Econ 444
This form is to be completed at the end of the internship and mailed to
Lewis & Clark College
0615 SW Palatine Hill Road
Portland, Oregon, 97219
Please evaluate your intern’s performance by answering the following questions. If the answer to a question is “yes,” a brief explanation will suffice.
1. Timely Completion of Tasks. Does the intern complete the assigned tasks in a timely manner?
2. Quality of Work. Does the intern’s work meet your standards of quality?
3. Contribution of intern. Briefly describe the contribution of the intern to your organization.