WE ARE UNABLE TO GUARANTEE ANY REQUESTS MADE AFTER APRIL 27TH.
Special Needs Ticketing
- Graduating seniors with family or friends attending Commencement with special needs should contact the Commencement Coordinator by completing the online form below.
- Special needs seating will be available in the Oregon Convention Center with limited/zero stairs. There are also elevators if needed.
- The entire family will be allowed to enter with the member who is needing early entry. However, in order to keep seats available for other families we will need to split the family into 2 rows.
Wheelchair and scooter onsite rental:
- The center works with a third-party-vendor, ScooterBug, to offer five wheelchairs and five electric convenience vehicles (EVCs) for rent to patrons.
- Wheelchairs are $15 per day.
- ECVs rent for $35 per day.
- Equipment is available to rent on-site on a first come, first served basis.
- The rental period is on a daily basis, not per 24-hour period.
- Wheelchairs and ECVs can be returned at any point during the day, but will be charged the full rate.
- Please stop by our Administration Office on Level 2 to rent a wheelchair or electric scooter.
The OCC provides all reasonable accommodations for people with health conditions or impairments to assist them in attending events. For more information about accessibility click the link.
- Ushers will assist in seating those with special needs.
- Doors open at 12:30pm for early seating and ADA families.
Special Needs Online Form
Click on this link to access the special needs request form.