The Senior Experience is a series of events and programs designed to celebrate your last year at Lewis & Clark. This page contains information that will help you navigate the many fun activities planned for your last semester and other resources you will find useful as you move towards graduation.
Make sure you also explore the Commencement Website, which has all the useful information on the steps you need to take to graduate, and help you and your families start planning for the Commencement Weekend.
The purpose of our organization is to form a committee that allows for event planning for Senior centered events. These events allow Senior graduating Students to partake in events that celebrate their achievements, and allow them to connect with all their peers before graduation.
Senior Experience Committee Members:
- Shelby Danzer
- Joann Zhang
- Tara McIrvin
- Rocky Campbell
- Emma Pell (SR)
- Erin Khong
- JP Greener (SR)
- Maca Vives (SR)
- Sarah Lind-MacMillan (SR)
- Olivia Weiss
- Shama Tawakol
- Kaya Tsabari
- Ryan Cibull (SR)
- Kiana Teh
- Max Reeser (SR)
Check back for more events!
Are You Ready to Join the Online Alumni Community?
- Like Lewis & Clark College on Facebook and stay updated https://www.facebook.com/lewisandclarkcollege
- Build a LinkedIn profile and join the Lewis & Clark alumni group, which has over 3,000 members. LinkedIn is a professional networking website that will help you maintain a professional presence online, search for networking contacts, and find career opportunities.
- Join the Lewis & Clark College Career Network (L&C Net) on LinkedIn - visit this page for more information. Over 3,000 alumni have agreed to share career information and experience with L&C students!
- Create a non-lclark.edu email address now (if you don’t have one already) that you will use after graduation. Your lclark email will be valid for one year after you graduate. It’s a good idea to start transitioning soon.
Update your Contact Information
Update the alumni office with your non-lclark.edu email and a new address (not your MSC box) where you will receive mail after you graduate. This is an important step, as you will receive event invitations at the address and email that the alumni office has for you. Events are a great opportunity to build networking contacts, stay in touch with L&C, and meet fellow alumni. Make sure to update the alumni office every time your contact information changes by emailing email@example.com or calling our main line at 503.768.7950.
Once you graduate, you will gain access to the myLC alumni directory, which is also a great way to keep us updated on your whereabouts and find contact information for classmates.