The Senior Experience is a series of events and programs designed to celebrate your last year at Lewis & Clark. This page contains information that will help you navigate the many fun activities planned for your last semester and other resources you will find useful as you move towards graduation.
Make sure you also explore the Commencement Website, which has all the useful information on the steps you need to take to graduate, and help you and your families start planning for the Commencement Weekend.
The purpose of our organization is to form a committee that allows for event planning for Senior centered events. These events allow Senior graduating Students to partake in events that celebrate their achievements, and allow them to connect with all their peers before graduation.
Senior Experience Committee Members:
Macarena Vives ’22
Annabelle Rousseau ’23
Erin Khong ’21
JP Greener ’22
Jacob Serafini ’21
Jake Bushman ’23
Kaya Tsabari ’24
Check back for more events!
We all know you like to decorate your mailbox, computers, water bottles, and skateboards with stickers, so why not decorate them with a unique LC Class 2021 sticker decorated by your fellow colleagues and friends?
How to participate:
Read the prompt and requirements for the stickers and T-shirts below. Start generating some fun ideas.
- Prompt: GROWTH! You’re a senior and were once a blossoming freshman here at Lewis & Clark College. Take a step back and recount times of reflection and growth from your academic journey here that has helped make you the person you are today.
Dimensions: 2in x 2in, circular or square (with or without a border)
Must include some variation of “class ’21” or “2021” or “class of 2021”
Optional: You have the option of opting in your designs for this portion of the contest. Your sticker design may win first place! If so, your design will also be made into T-shirts!
Fill out this google form when ready to submit.
Each student can submit up to three designs
The top three designs will be made into stickers. The design with the most interest will also be made into a T-shirt!
Winners in addition to having their designs all over campus, will receive a gift card, one of three options, Amazon Gift Card, Visa Gift Card, and GrubHub Gift Card
- For more info, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Are You Ready to Join the Online Alumni Community?
- Like Lewis & Clark College on Facebook and stay updated https://www.facebook.com/lewisandclarkcollege
- Build a LinkedIn profile and join the Lewis & Clark alumni group, which has over 3,000 members. LinkedIn is a professional networking website that will help you maintain a professional presence online, search for networking contacts, and find career opportunities.
- Join the Lewis & Clark College Career Network (L&C Net) on LinkedIn - visit this page for more information. Over 3,000 alumni have agreed to share career information and experience with L&C students!
- Create a non-lclark.edu email address now (if you don’t have one already) that you will use after graduation. Your lclark email will be valid for one year after you graduate. It’s a good idea to start transitioning soon.
Update your Contact Information
Update the alumni office with your non-lclark.edu email and a new address (not your MSC box) where you will receive mail after you graduate. This is an important step, as you will receive event invitations at the address and email that the alumni office has for you. Events are a great opportunity to build networking contacts, stay in touch with L&C, and meet fellow alumni. Make sure to update the alumni office every time your contact information changes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our main line at 503.768.7950.
Once you graduate, you will gain access to the myLC alumni directory, which is also a great way to keep us updated on your whereabouts and find contact information for classmates.