- Academic English Studies (ESL)
- Asian Studies
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- Environmental Studies
- Ethnic Studies
- Exploration and Discovery
- French Studies
- Gender Studies
- German Studies
- Health Professions
- Hispanic Studies
- International Affairs
- Latin American Studies
- Mathematics/Computer Science
- Political Economy
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Rhetoric and Media Studies (formerly Communication)
- Sociology and Anthropology
- World Languages
Recent Lewis & Clark graduates have successfully entered dental programs at OHSU, The University of Pennsylvania, and University of Washington—Seattle.
Dental school prerequisites generally include:
- 1 year Biology with lab
- 1 year Physics
- 1 year English
- 1 year General Chemistry with lab
- 1 year Organic Chemistry with lab
Dental schools require extensive volunteer and clinical work so students are encouraged to use their summer and January breaks to gain experience.
Check out the American Dental Education Association (ADEA)’s pages on:
The Dental Admissions Test (DAT) is the standard test for admission to dental school.
Applying for most dental schools is done through the ADEA American Dental Schools application Service (AADSAS) application, which is available in June.