The Easiest Move: Stay On Campus!
Campus Living is extending to all rising juniors and seniors (as well as graduate and law students), a chance to sign-up early to secure campus housing for the 2013-14 academic year. This is the first time we have made this incentivized option available and we are very excited about the benefits for our students.
Early sign-up not only gives you the first choice of housing accommodations but you will also receive a 3% rent reduction on the 2013-14 room rates! Yes, you heard right. If you complete all of the necessary paperwork and make your housing deposit by 5pm on Monday, February 4, 2013, your rent for the 2013-14 academic year will be reduced by 3%. Appealing, right?
Now, if that isn’t enough to cinch the deal or at least cause you to think seriously about this opportunity, we have also put together a list of additional “rewards.” We’re going all out to entice you to stay on campus! Incentives include:
-NEW Meal Plan Options - ONLY for Juniors, Seniors and Graduate students and not limited to residency in the apartments:
- 100 Block Plan w/200 Flex ($1,650/semester) - You can choose any 100 meals in Fields Dining Room during the semester and have 200 flex points to spend at any Bon Appetit location. Unused flex will carry over to the Spring, but unused meals will be lost at the end of the semester.
- 50 Block Plan w/300 Flex ($1,050/semester) - You can choose any 50 meals served in Fields Dining Room over the semester and have 300 flex points to spend at the other Bon Appetit outlets on campus. Unused flex carries over to Spring semester but unused meals are lost.
(Flex Only w/650 points for apartments dwellers is still an available option at $700/semester)
-Prizes! In addition to the first choice of rooms, NEW meal plans and the rent reduction, you will also be eligible to win awesome prizes. Prizes will be awarded after occupancy in the Fall, around September 10. If you cancel your housing commitment, you will not be eligible to win.
- Free parking permits for the academic year, and
- Gift cards for textbook purchases
-Benefits for ALL residential students! - The benefits of CONVENIENCE and COMMUNITY are always present for those who live on campus, but we are also pleased to announce some new initiatives.
- Beginning Fall 2013, in addition to the two new Block Meal Plans for upper division students, the 19 meal plan will transition to a “19 All Access” Plan. That means you can enter Fields Dining Room during any meal period as many times as you wish. If you opt to take your lunch or dinner meal equivalency in the Trail Room, you would not be able to combined that with an unlimited meal in Fields during the same meal period.
- FREE LAUNDRY - You will be able to wash and dry your clothes anywhere on campus without cash or use of a laundry card
Why wait? Sign-up today by completing a Lease Agreement and the Apartment Application or a Residence Hall Contract (make the required [non-refundable] $200 or $100 deposit, respectively), and a Roommate Preference Sheet available on the Campus Living webpage.
The deadline to submit your housing request and participate in early sign-up is February 4th at 5 PM. If you are leaving campus at the end of Fall semester for study abroad, we encourage you to stop by Campus Living to pick up a housing application.