12th Annual Pio Fair ~ Friday, September 8, 2017
• Kick off the 2017-2018 academic year with some Pioneer Pride at the 11th Annual Pio Fair on Friday, September 8th from 4:30pm to 7pm on the SOA Lawn!
• Enjoy a picnic theme dinner which is included in your Bon Appétit meal plan or pay $8 at the door (cash, credit/debit, or flex)!
• Meet some Newfoundlands – L&C’s mascot!
• Reconnect with and meet members of the Lewis & Clark community!
• Meet student leaders from the Campus Activities Board (CAB), the Associated Students of Lewis & Clark (ASLC), the International Students of Lewis & Clark (ISLC), and L&C’s 100+ recognized student organizations as well as many L&C departments and learn about what they have planned for the year and how you can get involved!
• Connect with a variety of Lewis & Clark’s community partners and learn how you can actively engage with the Portland community!
• Experience main street at your feet by connecting with area businesses to see what services and special offers they might have for L&C students!
• Don’t forget to tag your pictures at Pio Fair with #PioFair!
Click here to submit your Pio Fair table request for your student organization, department, community agency, or business.
Student Activities will be in contact with you to confirm your request and collect any payment if necessary.
The following student organizations, departments, community agencies, and businesses have confirmed tables at Pio Fair:
• Animal Collective
• Artemis Women’s Ultimate Frisbee
• Associated Students of Lewis & Clark (ASLC)
• Association of Non-Traditional Students (ANTS)
• Autism Awareness
• Bollywood Club
• Bus Project*
• Campus Activities Board (CAB)
• Career Center
• Center for Entrepreneurship
• College Advising Center
• Cycling Club
• Dungeons & Dragons Social Initiative
• Entrepreneurship Club
• FIT Club
• Food Pantry
• Gente Latina Unida
• Historical Fencing Society
• International Film Festival
• International Students of Lewis & Clark (ISLC)
• Men’s Club Rugby
• Middle East Studies Initiative
• Mixed LC
• Operation Nightwatch*
• Paddle Club
• Photo Club
• Platteau Student Art Center
• Pre-Health Professions Club
• ReBuilding Center*
• Sailing Club
• Spanish Club
• Star Wars Club
• Student Leadership and Service
• Student Rights and Responsibilities
• Students Engaged in Eco-Defense (SEED)
• Volleyball Club
• Watzek Student Advisory Committee
• Wellness Services (Counseling Service, Health Promotion and Wellness, and Health Service)
• What does LC look like? A portrait project.
• Women’s Club Rugby
• Yoga Club
* Please contact Student Leadership and Service at email@example.com for more information about these community partners.
Please contact Student Activities at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 503-768-7122 for more information.
In the event of inclement weather Pio Fair will be held in the Pamplin Sports Center.