Commonly Needed Items for Grant Proposal Development
The following includes common information needed in the preparation of a grant application, such as Lewis & Clark’s DUNS and Tax ID numbers, F&A rate, congressional district, and address.
Name and address of organization applying for support:
Lewis & Clark
0615 S.W. Palatine Hill Road
Portland, OR 97219-7879
- College of Arts and Sciences, Graduate School of Education and Counseling, and Law School: 3rd (OR-003)
- To locate the Congressional District of your residence: http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/
- Oregon Senate District: 19th
- Oregon House District: 38th
Important Numbers and Dates:
- Data Universal Number System (DUNS) Number: 009418286
- Federal (also Employer) Identification Number: 93-0386858
- Date of 501 (c) 3: 1946, Affirmed June 3, 2002
- Date of 509 (a): Affirmed June 3, 2002
- Lewis & Clark College’s founding: February 2, 1867
- Federalwide Assurance (FWA) Number for Human Subject Research: FWA00013631
- Public Health Service (PHS) Assurance Number: A4746-01
- Current Facilities & Administrative (F&A) Rate is 45% of direct salaries and wages including vacation, holiday, sick pay, and other paid absences but excluding all other fringe benefits. The date of Most Recent Cost Rate Agreement with the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is December 2, 2014. This predetermined rate is effective from 6/1/15 to 5/31/2019.
- Standard Fringe Benefit Rate: Academic Year – 31% of regular salary; summer – 10% of salary.
- Mileage Reimbursement: Effective 2/1/2016 the L&C mileage rate is $0.54 mile.
- Oregon Minimum Wage: Effective 7/1/17 Portland Metro minimum wage is $11.25/hour. Effective 7/1/2018 Portland Metro minimum wage will increase to $12.00/hour.
- Value of Volunteer Time: The Independent Sector estimates the dollar of volunteer time at $24.14/hour for 2016. (www.independentsector.org/volunteer_time/)
Signature of Institutional Representation:
The persons authorized to sign on behalf of Lewis & Clark College are Wim Wiewel, President and Alan Finn, Vice President for Business & Finance/Treasurer.
About Lewis & Clark