Registration for Upcoming Semesters
Registration Information for Summer 2018
Online registration for Summer sessions begins March 5th and will continue through May 11th.
Classes for session I begin Monday, May 14th. The schedule of classes for Summer Sessions is posted on WebAdvisor.
Online Registration is open to all continuing undergraduate students. Others may register for summer classes by using the Registration Form found on the Summer Sessions website. Students wishing to register for Session II classes after May 11th should complete the Registration Form found on the Summer Sessions website and return it to the Registrar’s office. (The Summer 2018 Registration Form will be available in March.)
Please keep in mind that the add/drop deadline for summer sessions is the first two days of the session only.
Registration Information for Fall 2018
March 5 through 23: Registration advising period.
You must meet with your academic advisor to obtain approval to register for your fall 2018 courses.
April 3 through 12: Fall 2018 Priority Registration
- April 3-5: First round of registration. Continuing students will register for one class during the first round. Check your registration appointments online through WebAdvisor. Registration times will be posted on or before March 5.
- April 10-12: Second round of registration. Continuing students can complete registration for a full schedule.
- April 13, 2018 - August 17, 2018: Online Registration remains open for students to make changes to their fall schedules.
BEFORE BEGINNING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS
Check WebAdvisor for Registration Permissions
You will need:
- Advisor approval to register
- Instructor consent for specific sections that require special permission. (See below)
Confirmation of these approvals will appear in the Registration Permissions area of WebAdvisor.
Check WebAdvisor for My Holds/Restrictions
- Check for holds which may prevent registration and address them before registration begins.
Check that Prerequisites have been met with Transfer Credit (if applicable)
- If you have transfer credit that should meet the prerequisite for a course, you can submit the Course Substitution form to one of our Degree Audit and Transfer Credit Specialists. Please note that official documentation of the coursework must be on file in the Registrar’s office in order to have credit awarded.
Contact the Degree Audit and Transfer Credit Specialist based on your last name:
If your notification and documentation are received before your registration appointment, and the transfer credit has been awarded, you will be able to register for this course online during your assigned appointment time.
Obtain any Prerequisite Substitute or Consent Needed to Register for a Course
- Contact the instructor of the course.
- You may submit a completed Course Substitution form to the Registrar’s Office.
Questions about using “Preferred Sections”
If you have questions about using the preferred sections to register in WebAdvisor, we encourage you to visit the VIDEO LIBRARY maintained by the College Advising Center. These are short, entertaining videos that show how to complete actions in WebAdvisor, or visually demonstrate other important concepts or actions. Check out the graduating cat, or Batman and Robin’s take on AP credit.