Submit Your Ad to the NSO Newspaper by July 17
July 10, 2017
Over 1,000 issues of the full-color 2017 NSO Newspaper will reach incoming students and their families during a critical time when new students are looking for information about resources and opportunities to get involved in the Lewis & Clark community.
Your ad will be placed alongside engaging student-written content directed towards new students and their families.
The NSO Newspaper is the most reliable source for information during New Student Orientation when students are seeking information about resources and involvement opportunities.
Ad Information and Deadlines
- Please contact Jason in Student Activities (email@example.com) as soon as possible to reserve a spot for your ad. Please provide the size ad that you are planning on placing.
- Complete and final ads (don’t forget to spellcheck) are due to Jason (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 10am on Monday, July 17 (again, earlier is always better and preferred).
- Ad prices have increased due to rising costs to produce the newspaper and this project must continue to be budget neutral.
- This year’s entire newspaper is going to be printed in color with no overall cost impact! Submitting ads in grayscale or black and white still remains an option if you prefer.
- Please design your ad using the dimensions shown here.
- Ads need to be submitted in .pdf, .ai, .psd, or .jpg format, at the highest resolution possible.
- Ads submitted in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) or PowerPoint (.ppt or .pptx) cannot be used and will be returned to you for conversion to an accepted file format.
- Please include your department or student organization GL# when you submit your final ad. Student Activities will work the Business Office to charge your GL# directly for your ad (cash, check, and credit/debit are also accepted)