Student Life Intern Application
January 25, 2017
The student life internship program allows full time undergraduate students to gain work experience in various L&C Student Affair departments while simultaneously developing their professional and interpersonal skills in order to prepare them for post-grad!
Step 1: Complete Application
Applications are now due February 15 by 5pm. You can apply for positions in multiple offices, however, you must submit a unique cover letter for each office explaining why you want to work in that office specifically. You will also be asked to submit your resume.
Make sure to take advantage of our drop-in hours with a resident or peer career advisor to get a one-on-one session to edit your resume and cover letter!
Step 2: Interview (February 16-28)
Step 3: Receive an Offer (March)
Internships are typically available in the following offices:
- Alumni and Parent Programs
- Career Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Leadership & Service
- International Students and Scholars
- Inclusion & Multicultural Engagement
- Renewable Energy/Facilities
- Student Activities (not available for 2017-18)
- Dean of Students Office
- Physical Education & Athletics