February 24, 2014
Have you considered taking a class this summer?
Below are a few important facts about Summer Sessions that you may not know:
- Summer Sessions courses are offered at a discounted tuition rate, 30% less than the Fall/Spring terms.
- Over 30 of our courses this summer fulfill general education requirements.
- Because summer classes tend to be smaller in size, faculty are able to provide more personalized instruction to each student. Therefore, some instructors waive the course prerequisites during the summer.
- Summer courses that fail to enroll at least four students one week prior to the first day of class will be dropped from the schedule (SSI: May 12 and SSII: June 23). Do not wait until the first day to register for summer classes!
- Students may register for summer classes on WebAdvisor starting March 5.
Visit http://www.lclark.edu/college/programs/summer/ for more information and to view the full course list and descriptions.
See you this summer!