Career Development Center Weekly Newsletter
November 04, 2013
Welcome to the Career Development Center Newsletter! This is the place to find information on jobs, internships, fellowships, trainings, and all things career development!
November 11, 2013
- Resume Challenge Ends Wednesday! - prizes for the best resume by class!
- Career Development Week - A whole week of programs dedicated to helping you be all you can be after LC! (11/18-11/22)
- Meet the Alumni Career Corps: your bridge to the “real world”
- Drop-in hours
Last Recruitment Visit of the Fall Semester
Jobs, Internships, & Fellowships Announcements
- Planned Parenthood Healthcare Advocacy Intern - #5310 in PioCareers
- Arts Policy Intern at Americans for the Arts - #37200 in NIC
- Collegiate Correspondent for USA Today - #5322 in PioCareers
- Investment Banking Internship at the Swiss Academy of Finance - #5318 in PioCareers
- Positions at Intel for December Graduates and Recent Alumni
Do you know about PioCareers, Lewis & Clark’s job and internship database for students and alumni? Click here and login with your LC username and password!