Online Ticket Requests for Main Floor Seating to begin on Friday, May 3, 3pm
April 30, 2013
- All graduating seniors who have indicated their intent to participate in Commencement 2013 have now received their allocation of four (4) tickets.
- All tickets for East and West bleacher seats have been distributed.
- Given the seating capacity of Pamplin Sports Center, and the size of your class marching (425), there are 200 general tickets remaining for the MAIN FLOOR ONLY.
These tickets will be made available on a first come, first served basis, by online registration, beginning Friday, May 3,
at 3 p.m.
- Registration will be date/time stamped automatically via the online registration form to be made live at this site at the above date/start time.
- Note, one ticket only per senior, until we reach capacity.
- These tickets are on the main floor and can be used only for seating on the main floor.
- When the total number of Main Floor seats have been claimed via this online process, the registration site will be closed and graduating seniors will be notified by cas-commencement listserv..
One other note regarding seating: Following the academic procession, if there are any additional seats directly behind the faculty on the main floor, ushers will seat guests without tickets. Should this occur, the number of seats will be extremely limited.
Guests without tickets may view the simulcast at the Chapel or live via webcast around the world.
Associate Vice President for Campus Life
Commencement Coordinator-College of Arts & Sciences