Growing Up Hispanic in the U.S.
Date: 3:30am PDT October 12, 2009 Location: Stamm
Come hear and share the experiences of members of the LC community as they talk about what it means to grow up Hispanic in the U.S. Particpants inclulde: Lucretia Choto, Joel Martinez, Gloria Gonzalez, Celestino Limas, and Karla Ortiz ’12. Moderated by Juan C. Toledano. Appetizers will be served.
Share this story onDownload ical event
- Inclusion & Multicultural Engagement Home
- About Us
- Diversity Dialogues
- Great Expectations *w/ Student Support Services
- Heritage Months
- Intergroup Dialogue (IGD)
- LEAP Peer Mentor Program
- MLK Jr. Week of Service, Learning and Action
- Social Justice Tour
- Students of Color Speakeasy
- Past Events
- Our Community
- For L&C Orgs Seeking Financial Co-Sponsorship
- Diversity at Lewis & Clark
Inclusion and Multicultural Engagement is located in room 324 of Templeton Campus Center on the Undergraduate Campus.
voice 503-768-7051 fax 503-768-7301
Inclusion and Multicultural EngagementLewis & Clark0615 S.W. Palatine Hill RoadMSC 126PortlandOR97219