12th Annual Pio Fair
Date: 4:30pm - 7:00pm PDT September 8 Location: Frank Manor House - Great Plat Lawn
Frank Manor House - Great Plat Lawn
• Kick off the 2017-2018 academic year with some Pioneer Pride at the 12th Annual Pio Fair on Friday, September 8th from 4:30pm to 7pm on the Great Plat Lawn (by the reflecting pool behind the Frank Manor House)!
• Enjoy a picnic theme dinner which is included in your Bon Appétit meal plan or pay $8 at the door (cash, credit/debit, or flex)!
• Meet some Newfoundlands – L&C’s mascot!
• Reconnect with and meet members of the Lewis & Clark community!
• Meet student leaders from the Campus Activities Board (CAB), the Associated Students of Lewis & Clark (ASLC), the International Students of Lewis & Clark (ISLC), and L&C’s 100+ recognized student organizations as well as many L&C departments and learn about what they have planned for the year and how you can get involved!
• Connect with a variety of Lewis & Clark’s community partners and learn how you can actively engage with the Portland community!
• Experience main street at your feet by connecting with area businesses to see what services and special offers they might have for L&C students!
• Don’t forget to tag your pictures at Pio Fair with #PioFair!
Click here to submit your Pio Fair table request for your student organization, department, community agency, or business.
Student Activities will be in contact with you to confirm your request and collect any payment if necessary.
Please contact Student Activities at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 503-768-7122 for more information.
In the event of inclement weather Pio Fair will be held in the Pamplin Sports Center.