Working Abroad and Navigating Going Global
Date: 11:30am - 1:00pm PST November 19, 2013 Location: Stamm East
Want to get away? Come learn about opportunities to apply your skills abroad! Hummus, pita chips and nibbles for the first 20 students!
Topics covered during the workshop will include….
- Searching for international opportunities
- Effectively using campus resources
- Becoming a competitive applicant
- Adjusting to a new culture
- Avoiding scams when looking for jobs and internships
Plus, learn from the experts! We are excited to host a panel comprised of the following international pros…
Nicole Schneider, Overseas and Off-Campus Programs
Julie Vorholt, Academic English Studies
Sofia Alicastro ‘14, interned in France at Cannes International Film Festival
This program is part of Career Development Week, sponsored by the Career Development Center and Campus Living.