International Photo Contest
Date: December 5, 2016
How to participate:
Prizes for Winners:
The winning photos from each category will be featured on the home page of our website and will be printed and displayed in the Overseas & Off-Campus Programs office.
The winner of each category will also receive a $50 gift card to REI.
Categories for Submission:
Submitted photos should be taken while participating on a Lewis & Clark Overseas or Off-Campus program during the 2015-2016 academic year (including summer 2016).
The Natural World: A picture that captures the naturally occurring places and features encountered during your time abroad.
Putting the Study in Study Abroad: A picture that illustrates the educational component of your program, either inside the classroom or out!
Essence of Host City: A picture that captures what you believe to be the essence of the city in which you studied.
How to enter:
- Like our Facebook page
- Submit your photo contest entries by the deadline: November 28th, 2016 by 5:00 pm.
- Photos should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as a JPEG attachment using the subject line “International Photo Contest”
- Photos are expected to be high resolution to allow for large prints and website features.
- Each participant is permitted to submit one photo for each of the three categories
- Please title your image as follows: Location_Title_Full Name
- In the body of your email please include:
- Your full name
- LC ID#
- LC Program location semester and year
- Title and brief description of your picture, including the category in which you would like your photo entered.
Judging and Voting
Photos will be displayed on Facebook, and winners will be determined by the number of likes each photo receives in each category. There will only be one winner for each category. We encourage all members of the LC community to participate by voting for their favorite photo!
Voting will take place between November 28th and December 5th. Voting will close at 5:00pm on December 5th.
The winners will be announced via Facebook on December 8th.