Board of Alumni Meeting
Date: 8:00am PDT October 6, 2013 Location: Gregg Pavilion
FRIDAY AND SATURDAY, OCTOBER 4-5 - ENJOY HOMECOMING
We hope you take the opportunity to attend several events during the weekend - please see full schedule here. Use the special registration link sent to you via email to register (contact Tanya at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need us to resend the link)
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 6 - BUSINESS MEETING. 8 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
- 8 a.m. - Welcome new members and meet recipients of the Alumni Leadership Scholarship over breakfast in the newly renovated Fields Dining Hall.
- 8:45 - 9:15 a.m. - committee meetings, Fields.
- 9:15 a.m. - walk over to the Pavilion.
- 9:30 a.m. - welcome and introduce new members - Carol
- 9:40 a.m. - call to order and approval of minutes - Carol
- 9:45 a.m. - Communications committee report - Rocky
- 9:55 a.m. - Administration committee report - Vicki
- 10:05 a.m. - Fundraising committee report - Beth
- 10:15 a.m. - Anna Gonzalez, Dean of Students. Update on student life.
- 10:35 a.m. - update and discussion with Minda Heyman, Director of Career Development Center (CDC).
- 11:05 a.m. - Board retreat planning discussion and activity - Carol, Andrew
- 11:35 a.m. - group photo and new member photos
- 11:50 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. - lunch at Careers for Pioneers - discuss careers with students.
- 1:40 p.m. - President’s report and trustee update - Carol
- 1:55 p.m. - APP update and calendar review - Andrew
- 2:10 p.m. - update on the business directory project and discussion - Stephen, Tanya
2:25 p.m. - Events committee report - Carla
–2:30 p.m. - Career discussion debrief - Carla, Carol
–2:50 p.m. - Homecoming debrief - Carla, Angela
–3:10 p.m. - Albany Society update - Don
–3:15 p.m. - Alumni of Color advisory committee update - Carla
–3:20 p.m. - Alumni Honors Banquet update - Carla, Simone
–3:30 p.m. - Oral History Project update - Annette
–3:45 p.m. - Black and Orange Parties update - Mike, Simone
- Other business, then celebrate Black and Orange Party style!
- Adjourn by 4:15 p.m.