Senior Gift is an opportunity for graduating seniors to give back to the Lewis & Clark community and support the education of current and future students.
How to Give
- Stop by the Senior Gift table at Senior Experience Events.
- Talk to a senior gift council member.
- You can give by cash, check, or credit/debit card.
Volunteer to serve on Senior Gift Council
What is the Annual Fund?
Since tuition covers only about 75% of the cost of education at Lewis & Clark, the college depends partly on the Annual Fund to cover the gap and support L&C’s most critical needs to:
- Fund Scholarships.
- Retain and recruit superb faculty.
- Sustain innovative academic and community enrichment programs.
Why is participation important?
- High alumni participation rates attract large grants from outside foundations.
- The higher alumni participation is, the higher Lewis & Clark climbs in national rankings.
Email email@example.com or call 503-768-7928.