Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship
Are you applying to graduate school in Art this year?
The Jack Ken Cook Award is a generous grant for graduate school tuition in the arts (awards can be as much as $50,000/year!). As a nominating institution, Lewis & Clark can nominate up to two students or alumni. If you have students or alumni applying to graduate school in Visual Arts, Dance, Theater, Creative Writing, this grant is for them! The first part of a two phase deadline is November 28th this year, so you can apply even if you haven’t firmed up your graduate school applications yet. The award provides funding for tuition, room and board, required fees, and books.
At a minimum, each candidate for the Graduate Arts Award must have:
• Senior standing or have graduated from an accredited four-year US college or university within the past five years.
• A cumulative undergraduate grade-point average of 3.20 or better on a scale of 4.0 (or the equivalent).
• Demonstrated unmet financial need.
• A bachelor’s degree by the start of the fall 2013 semester.
• Plans to begin their first graduate degree program in the performing arts, visual arts, or creative writing at an accredited college or university in the fall of 2013.
Further information can be found on this website:
and you can also contact me! firstname.lastname@example.org
This grant can enable you to go to the best program, not just one that you can afford. Please apply!!!
For more information:Cara Tomlinson